Registration for the 2017 Cuyahoga County Youth Summer Employment Program CLOSES at 5:00 PM on Monday, May 1, 2017.
Before you sit down at a computer to register, you will need to know:
- Your email address
- Your Social Security number
- Your emergency contact information (person’s name and phone number)
Also, it may be helpful to have a parent or guardian close by to help answer some of the registration questions.
Once registered, you will be part of a random selection process. You will be contacted if you have been selected for the next step of the program.
BENEFITS OF A SUMMER JOB:
- Take pride in earning your own money to build a savings account, purchase needed items, or to help your family
- Summer jobs can lead to part-time jobs during the school year, to internships, and to jobs after graduation
- Learn new skills that can help with school, life, college and career choices
- Meet adult role models that will help you develop networking skills and provide mentoring and coaching
IF YOU ARE INVITED FOR ELIGIBILITY DETERMINATION, YOU WILL NEED:
* Certified Birth Certificate
* Current State of Ohio or School Photo ID
* Social Security Card
* Family Income Information (in most cases)
Frequently Asked Questions
For questions about registration, please check the FAQ section. If you are having trouble registering or need more information, please email SummerJobsProgram@youthopportunities.org, or call 216-776-3900 for assistance.