Online registration for the 2017 Summer Youth Employment Program OPENS at 9:00 AM on Wednesday, February 1, 2017.
Registration CLOSES at 5:00 PM on Monday, May 1, 2017.
Before you sit down at a computer to register, you will need to know:
- Your email address
- Your Social Security number
- Your emergency contact information (person’s name and phone number)
Also, it may be helpful to have a parent or guardian close by to help answer some of the registration questions.
Once registered, you will be part of a random selection process. You will be contacted if you have been selected for the next step of the program.
BENEFITS OF A SUMMER JOB:
- Take pride in earning your own money to build a savings account, purchase needed items, or to help your family
- Summer jobs can lead to part-time jobs during the school year, to internships, and to jobs after graduation
- Learn new skills that can help with school, life, college and career choices
- Meet adult role models that will help you develop networking skills and provide mentoring and coaching
IF YOU ARE INVITED FOR ELIGIBILITY DETERMINATION, YOU WILL NEED:
* Certified Birth Certificate
* Current State of Ohio or School Photo ID
* Social Security Card
* Family Income Information (in most cases)
For questions about registration, please check the FAQ section. If you are having trouble registering or need more information, please email SummerJobsProgram@youthopportunities.org, or call 216-776-3900 for assistance.