The Cuyahoga County Workforce Group is designed for 18-24 year-old young adults who are interested in receiving training and internships that will lead to employment in some of Northeast Ohio’s fastest growing industries like construction, health care, information technology, and manufacturing. Here’s how it works:
- Are you eligible?
- Schedule an eligibility appointment with Y.O.U.
- What documents do you need to bring with you at your eligibility appointment?
- A career navigator will meet with you at your eligibility appointment to help you decide which career path is right for you.
- Y.O.U. will refer you to our Program Partners: Day One, El Barrio, Ohio Guidestone, Towards Employment or Tri-C’s Advanced Technology Academy
- You’ll train for your chosen career path and earn an industry-recognized certification all while receiving a training stipend!
- Your chosen provider will then work with you to find a job in your new field.