Some Basic Eligibility Questions
- Are you between the ages of 18-24 years-old?
- Have you already received your high school diploma or a GED?
- You need to have your high school diploma or GED to work with one of the credential partners.
- Are you currently or will you soon be working full time or attending college full time?
- This program is not designed for those who are working full time or attending college full time.
- If you are working or are in school part-time you should know that the certification requirements have a serious time commitment and will probably cause some conflicts with your school or work schedules.
- Are you pregnant, parenting or do you have a family member living in your home who is under the age of 18?
- Program funding requires that you must have a family member living in the home where you are staying that is under the age of 18 at the time of the application.
- Be prepared to produce documents that prove how you are related.