Here is a list of the documents you need to bring with you to your eligibility appointment. Having all these documents will help you have an efficient and convenient appointment.
- Bring in your current valid photo ID
- Bring Your birth certificate
- Bring your Social Security Card
- Proof that you are a resident of Cuyahoga County (dated within 60 days of your appointment):
– Current photo ID (Only IF the address matches to where you are currently living.
– Rent or Mortgage statement that is in your name
– Utility Bill in your name
– Correspondence from a government agency in your name
– Notarized letter from Head of household
- Information about the related minor in your household:
– That child’s birth certificate
– That child’s Social Security Number (not the actual card, just the number)
- Your Proof of Income:
– Your 2 most recent pay stubs? OR
– Do you currently receive SNAP Food Stamps Assistance? If so, bring in a letter that says you receive that. OR
– Proof of subsidized childcare or that you are in foster care. OR
– Worker’s compensation letter, unemployment benefits letter or whatever other evidence you have of how you support yourself and your family.
- Are there other adults who live in your household and provide financial support to you (pay the rent, etc…) If the answer is yes, we will need:
– That person’s Social Security Number (not the actual card, just the number)
– That person’s proof of their income.
Click here for a printable version of this list.