The Cuyahoga County Young Adult Internship Program has been designed for young adults 18-24 who are interested in receiving training and internships in some of Northeast Ohio’s fastest growing industries like construction, health care, information technology and manufacturing. Here’s how it works:
- Apply here.
- You’ll be scheduled for an eligibility appointment with Y.O.U. to determine if you meet income eligibility guidelines for available funding.
- A Career Navigator will meet with you at your eligibility appointment to help you decide which career path and program is for you.
- Y.O.U. will refer you to our Day One, El Barrio, Ohio Guidestone, Towards Employment or Tri-C’s Advanced Technology Academy.
- You’ll train for your chosen career path, earn an industry-recognized certification and have an internship within your field. All while receiving a training stipend!
- Your chosen provider will then work with you to find a job in your new field.