Youth Opportunities Unlimited serves thousands of Northeast Ohio teens and young adults each year and none of this would be possible without the assistance of volunteers like YOU.
Volunteering with Y.O.U. gives you the opportunity to:
- Assisting students in critical thinking of their work experience, transferable skills, and how to make the resumes as marketable as possible.
- Help give youth the confidence they need to engage in their first real interview by participating in mock interviews.
- Mentor a young entrepreneur as he or she turns class lessons into a small business concept/venture by becoming an E CITY business plan coach.
- Evaluate student business plan presentations, confer and give critical feedback to students as an E CITY business plan competition judge.
- Be a guest speaker and speak to students about your career, entrepreneurship, financial literacy, technology, or any topic that can enhance the student’s experience as they prepare for the world of work.
- Host a field trip for a group of students at your company to educate them on your industry.
There are dozens of ways to get involved with Y.O.U. and make a difference in the lives of teens and young adults.